View our Supported Email & Calendar Applications
Phones, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive, Outlook, Calendar, Apps for Mobile Devices - we use so many products for communicating with one another that it can get confusing and overwhelming. We hope to help you explore these products and find out how YOU like to work most efficiently.
- Request access to a shared mailbox
- Request a new shared mailbox
- Update an Email Distribution List
- Request Changes to Teams Call Queue
Microsoft Teams and Teams Voice
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform built around group chat instead of email. It can also be used to host online meetings and, for Western employees, make or receive telephone calls. (Students can call other Teams users, but only employees can make and receive external calls using 10-digit numbers).
- Teams Voice Training and Support
- Learn more about Microsoft Teams for collaboration
- Request help for Microsoft Teams Voice
- Learn more about Teams Voice and the project to replace all campus telephones with Teams Voice by the end of 2021
- Ready to migrate to Teams Voice? Visit our Teams Voice Migration page.
Getting Started with Email, Calendar, and Instant Messaging
Every student, faculty, or staff member at Western has a Microsoft office 365 account and mailbox. All you need to access your email, instant messaging, and other Office 365 features is a Web browser. For a richer experience make sure you have the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows or macOS.
- Install Microsoft Office for free!
- Connect to your @wwu.edu Office 365 Account & Mailbox
- Open an Outlook Shared Mailbox
- Collaborate with Microsoft Teams!