Phones, Skype, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive, Outlook, Calendar, Apps for Mobile Devices - we use so many products for communicating with one another that it can get confusing and overwhelming. We hope to help you explore these products and find out how YOU like to work most efficiently.
Getting Started with Email, Calendar, and Instant Messaging
Every student, faculty, or staff member at Western has a Microsoft office 365 account and mailbox. All you need to access your email, instant messaging, and other Office 365 features is a Web browser. For a richer experience make sure you have the latest version of Microsoft Office for Windows or macOS.
- Install Microsoft Office for free!
- Connect to your @wwu.edu Office 365 Account & Mailbox
- Open an Outlook Shared Mailbox
- Collaborate with Microsoft Teams!
- Text, Talk, or Video Conference with Skype for Business
- Schedule or Join a Skype for Business Online Meeting