If you have an Outlook .PST file you can import the messages and other content into your @wwu.edu mailbox.
Import using Outlook 2013 or 2016 for Windows
- The first time you open the Outlook client it should prompt you to set up your Email account. If it opens to a different mail account, add a new account by clicking File > Add Account
- Enter the following information and then click Next
- Your Name
- Your email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your WWU universal password
- You may be prompted to enter your password again and to restart Outlook.
- In Outlook click File > Open & Export > Import/Export
- Select Import from another program or file and click Next
- Select Outlook Data File (.PST)
- Browse to and select your exported Outlook .PST file and click Next
- Make sure the email address you are importing to is correct, select the data file, make sureInclude subfolders is checked, and click Finish.
- After the process completes you should see your old email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in your new @wwu.edu mailbox. We recommend that you keep your .PST file stored in a safe location, and look through all your folders to make sure the email transferred.