Classroom and Lab Technology
ATUS supports numerous classrooms and labs of various sizes and capabilities around campus. Classrooms are supplied with various equipment for learning including projectors, media players, and a computer station in the teaching podium. Labs are supplied with computer stations at each student desk as well as in the teaching podium. Labs can be scheduled when needed whereas classrooms are usually scheduled for the term.
New Service: Remote Computer Lab Access
To enhance access to general university computer lab workstations and software while still maintaining health official and government requirements of social distancing, you may now access computer lab workstations remotely.
Three things to consider:
- You will need VPN to connect. View our VPN instructions.
- Expect decreased performance, especially with graphics- and video-intensive applications.
- Due to the large amount of bandwidth this process takes, it impacts everyone else who needs to connect to on-campus resources for learning, teaching, or working so please use only as needed.
After you connect to the remotevpn.wwu.edu service, click the link below to launch the Remote Computer Lab Access service.
Remote Computer Lab Access (hosted by remoteaccess.labstats.com)
View our detailed instructions: Remote Computer Lab Access - How to Connect
- Computer Lab Locations & Hours
- Classroom Details (Lookup Classroom Technology Details)
- TLCo-op's Technologies for In-Classroom/Mixed Modalities - classroom media videos
- Request a Lab Reservation
- Software Available in All General University Labs & Classrooms - WINDOWS
- Software Available in All General University Labs & Classrooms - macOS
- Report a problem with a lab or classroom computer or printer
General University Computer Labs
For more information regarding checking out laptops for a quarter, please contact Classroom Services:
Summer Hours: Open from 9 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday (Closed for lunch hour)
Technical Supervisor: Pete Sheldrup