ATUS supports numerous classrooms and labs of various sizes and capabilities around campus. Classrooms are supplied with various equipment for learning including projectors, media players, and a computer station in the teaching podium. Labs are supplied with computer stations at each student desk as well as in the teaching podium. Labs can be scheduled when needed whereas classrooms are usually scheduled for the term.
- Classroom Details (Lookup Classroom Technology Details)
- Request a Lab Reservation
- Software Available in All General University Labs & Classrooms - WINDOWS
- Software Available in All General University Labs & Classrooms - macOS
- Report a problem with a lab or classroom computer or printer