Most systems at Western, including the Canvas, email, Office 365, the wireless network, and major online services are accessed via a person’s universal username and password. Generally you will be able to access these systems using your universal username and password from on or off campus.
- Change your password or Forget your password?
- Set your new universal password for the first time (for new students and employees)
- How to register or confirm authentication data with SSPR
- Administrative Services Password Change (for employees who need to sign into UISAP or Oracle/ODBC)
- Sign in to your Zoom account with your WWU Universal credentials
IMPORTANT: If you are working off-campus on a university-owned Windows computer, you will also need to sync the new password to your computer using the steps in this article: My computer accepts only my previous password