Accounts Passwords and Access
Most systems at Western, including the Canvas, email, Office 365, the wireless network, and major online services are accessed via a person’s universal username and password. Generally you will be able to access these systems using your universal username and password from on or off campus.
- Change your password or Forget your password?
- Set your new universal password for the first time (for new students and employees)
- How to register or confirm authentication data with SSPR
- Administrative Services Password Change (for employees who need to sign into UISAP or Oracle/ODBC)
- Sign in to your Zoom account with your WWU Universal credentials
Important: Working off Campus
If you are working off-campus on a university-owned Windows computer, you will also need to sync the new password to your computer using the steps in this article: My computer accepts only my previous password
Access to private resources
Articles on this topic
Need More Help?
Telephone & Email Support
- Mon - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Closed on Weekends
Our office in Haggard Hall 123 is closed until further notice, but you can request help by telephone, email, or by submitting a request form.
The Help Desk is closed on holidays and when the university is closed due to inclement weather.
For system or network outages outside of Help Desk hours, please call Public Safety at (360) 650-3555.