Video production is a larger part of Academic life each year. These articles can get you started learning to make, copy and use videos in your academic endeavors. You may also want to consult with some of the experts on campus. These groups include:
Video and Media Tools
- Panopto at Western
- Web Conferencing with Zoom
- Join self-enroll ATUS-CIIA Canvas course for detailed descriptions, access links, and recordings/support documents
- Zoom is now available for all faculty, staff, and students.
- Online Meetings - Should you use Teams, Skype, or Zoom?
- Group chat, online meetings, share files, and more with Microsoft Teams
- Host a Meeting using Microsoft Teams
- Join a Meeting using Microsoft Teams
Help Center articles on this topic
View or search more articles on this topic:
Help Center for Video Conferencing & Online Meetings