This request form is for a manually created Canvas course where you intend to manage enrollment yourself. Your request should be created within two working days.
This request form is for a person without a WWU account to be added to a Canvas course. Your request should be created within two working days.
This request form is helpful for instructors who are teaching multiple instances of a course during an academic quarter.
Our purpose is to support essential academic technology tools in order to facilitate and enhance the teaching and learning experience of students, faculty, and staff
Learning Systems is comprised of Canvas Support, Instructional Design, and the Center for Instructional Innovation and Assessment. As a team, the staff works to promote best practices for teaching and learning by providing:
- One-on-one instructional design consultations
- Strategies for teaching and learning
- Strategies for the integration of educational technologies into pedagogy
- Best practices for using Canvas for instructional needs
- Integration of open educational resources (OER) into course materials
- Consultation on the development of special projects
Justina Brown, M.Ed.
Instructional Designer, Media and Faculty Development
Canvas technical issues
Center for Instructional Innovation and Assessment
Visit the CIIA Website for more information