The Learning Management System (LMS) for Western Washington University
Login to Canvas
Are you a WWU faculty, staff, or student? Use the WWU Canvas Login.
Are you a WWU guest? Use the WWU Canvas Guest Login.
WWU Canvas for Students
Canvas includes rich, interactive features that rely on state-of-the-art accessibility coding best practices, and to fully benefit from these accessibility practices users must remain current on their assistive technologies and always try to have the latest version installed.
- Accessibility within Canvas
This page includes recommended screen readers and browsers, navigation, keyboard shortcuts, and specific Canvas accessibility features.
Please note that accessing Canvas for accessibility via smartphone or mobile device is not recommended. For full functionality, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer.
During the Quarter
The following links include tutorial videos with captions and transcripts:
WWU Canvas for Teachers
During the Term
Need assistance with Canvas?
Please contact Canvas Help at:
Haggard Hall 154
WWU Canvas Online Forms
- This request form is for a manually-created Canvas course where you intend to manage enrollment yourself. Your request should be created within two working days.
- If you wish to make use of Western's automated enrollment for courses, which have a Course Record Number (CRN), do NOT use this form. CRN-based courses are normally created automatically at least 6 weeks prior to the start of the academic quarter.
- This request form is for a person without a WWU account to be added to a Canvas course. Your request should be created within two working days.
- This request form is helpful for instructors who are teaching multiple instances of a course during an academic quarter. All CRNs of a course can be combined, or cross-listed, into one primary course, where content can be developed in one source instead of multiple sources. Your request should be created within two working days.