Web Conferencing in Canvas Using Conferences
Conferences allow faculty to have synchronous online meetings within a Canvas course. Instructors can invite all course members or just a select few to a conference. Students can also create conferences to meet with group members for online collaboration. Participants can interact with audio, video, and a shared whiteboard. Presenters can share their desktop with the group.
Things to remember about Conferences
- Only teachers/students enrolled in the Canvas course can attend.
- Each participant must be invited to the conference.
- Conference recordings are available for 14 days.
- Instructors can make anyone a presenter.
Here are the guides
- What are conferences for instructors?
- What are conferences for students?
- How do I create a conference?
- How do I use the conference interface?