The Outlook app for iOS is the recommended app for university email and calendar, but you can also use the native mail and calendar app for iOS.
The Outlook App
- If you don't have Outlook for iOS installed, install it from the App Store
- Open the Outlook app, swipe through the introductions, and then tap Get Started
- Select the mail account you want to add: Office 365
- Sign-in as firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your universal password.
- To learn more about using Outlook for ios, see Frequently asked questions about Outlook for iOS and Android