Looking for information on using Teams for collaboration and online meetings?
Already using Teams Voice?
Access Teams online training in Canvas for printed handouts and video training.
The following additional resources will help you get the most out of Teams Voice.
- View our how-to videos in Microsoft Stream (Login with your WWU firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Access Teams-related knowledgebase article or request help with Teams from the ATUS Help Desk
- Join our Team to ask questions and share your own tips. Migrating to Teams Enterprise Voice
- Teams App Cheat Sheet
- Teams Enterprise Voice Device Recommendations
NOTE: Desk phones that work independently of a computer are not currently supported for Teams Voice except when necessary for emergency use, safety, and accessibility. Supported Teams Voice devices for general use include the following:
- USB or wireless Bluetooth headsets
- Built-in or USB microphones, speakers, and web cameras
- Smartphones capable of running the Teams app