Find out How to Print in Campus Computer Labs
Find out How to Add Print Funds
Find out How to Get Print Refunds
Kinds of Printing on Campus
- Black & white printing is available in all general university labs, Wilson Library, the Student Technology Center, and some departmental labs.
- Color printing is available in the Student Technology Center and Academic West 300.
- Printing from mobile devices using EveryonePrint is also offered at selected locations.
How Much Does it Cost To Print?
- $.05 per side of black & white page
- $.25 per color page
Students receive a free quota of $2.50 per student per quarter. This subsidy is provided by the Student Technology Fee.
View Your Print Balance in MyWestern
- Log in to MyWestern
- Click the Student tab
- Select Computer Account Information portlet