Find out How to Print in Campus Computer Labs
Find out How to Add Print Funds
Find out How to Get Print Refunds
Kinds of Printing on Campus
- Black & white printing is available in all general university labs, Wilson Library, the Student Technology Center, and some departmental labs.
- Color printing is available in the Student Technology Center and Academic West 300.
- Printing from mobile devices using EveryonePrint is also offered at selected locations.
How Much Does it Cost To Print?
- $.05 per side of black & white page
- $.25 per color page
Students receive a free quota of $2.50 per student per quarter. This subsidy is provided by the Student Technology Fee.
How to Check your Print Balance
- You can check your Print Balance at any time by signing on-campus to the print release page here:
- Your Print Balance will be displayed in the upper left hand corner, both for your $2.50 free quota as well as any deposited money in the paid quota. General University Lab Printers take from the Free Balance first, then from the paid balance once that is depleted.