Add funds to your Print Balance using cash or credit card. These funds will be available as long as you are enrolled.
Cash Print Deposit Stations
Cash deposits can be made at the locations below. No additional fees are charged.
- Haggard Hall 1st floor - north hallway (near buses, away from Red Square)
- Haggard Hall 2nd floor - near the Student Technology Center
- Academic Instruction Center - 3rd floor hall across from AW 308
Allowed Cash Denominations:
Everything $20 and under except pennies.
- Coins: $.05, $.10, $.25, $.50, $1
- Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20
Online Print Deposit Program (fee charged)
A $1 service fee is added to each transaction.
- Securely add $5, $10, $15 or $20 to your WWU paid print balance using VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- The credit card transaction fee of $1.00 is the amount charged to the university by the bank and credit card service provider.
Click the Buy Now link to purchase.
- Log in with Western credentials.
**NOTE** Be sure to use your username, not your firstname.lastname@example.org.
YES - larsonn
NO - email@example.com
- Enter your Western email address and select a Deposit amount.
- Make sure you entered your Western email address, this is how funds will be added to your account.
- Verify order and enter Security Code.
- Enter credit card information and required fields. You MUST ENTER your Western email address, otherwise your account will not be credited.
- Click Pay Now to complete your order. Your credit card will be debited and your Western print account will be immediately credited.