Add funds to your Print Balance using cash or credit card. These funds will be available as long as you are enrolled.
Cash Print Deposit Stations
Cash deposits can be made at the location below. No additional fees are charged.
- Haggard Hall 1st floor - north hallway (near buses, away from Red Square)
Allowed Cash Denominations:
- Coins: $.05, $.10, $.25, $.50, $1 (no pennies)
- Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20
Online Print Deposit Program (fee charged)
A $1 service fee is added to each transaction to cover fees charged to the university by banks and service providers.
- Securely add $5, $10, $15 or $20 to your WWU paid print balance using VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
Click the Buy Now link to purchase.
- Log in with Western credentials.
**NOTE** Be sure to use your username, not your email@example.com.
YES - larsonn
NO - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter your Western email address and select a Deposit amount.
- Make sure you entered your Western email address, this is how funds will be added to your account.
- Verify order and enter Security Code.
- Enter credit card information and required fields. You MUST ENTER your Western email address, otherwise your account will not be credited.
- Click Pay Now to complete your order. Your credit card will be debited and your Western print account will be immediately credited.
How to Check your Print Balance
- You can check your Print Balance at any time by signing on-campus to the print release page here:
- Your available print funds will be displayed in the upper left hand corner, both for your $2.50 quarterly free quota as well as any deposited money in your paid balance. General University Lab Printers take from the free quota first, then from the paid balance once the Free Quota is depleted.