Add funds to your Print Balance using cash or credit card. These funds will be available as long as you are enrolled.
Cash Print Deposit Stations
Cash deposits can be made at the locations below. No additional fees are charged.
- Haggard Hall 1st floor - north hallway (near buses, away from Red Square)
- Haggard Hall 2nd floor - near the Student Technology Center
- Academic Instruction Center - 3rd floor hall across from AW 308
Allowed Cash Denominations:
Everything $20 and under except pennies.
- Coins: $.05, $.10, $.25, $.50, $1
- Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20
Online Print Deposit Program (fee charged)
Credit Card deposits can be made online at wwu.pcounterwebpay.com. An additional fee of $1 is charged.
- Amounts from $5 to $40 can be securely deposited to your WWU paid print balance using VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
- The credit card transaction fee of $1.00 is the amount charged to the university by the bank and credit card service provider.