Get a Refund of Print Funds

Refunds are processed for students graduating or leaving Western with print balances of $3.00 or more, or when an account has been incorrectly charged. Please monitor your balance to be sure that it is sufficient but not excessive.

Print Refunds when Graduating or Leaving Western

  • Request a refund of your paid Print Balance by emailing from your WWU email account no later than Friday of Finals Week.
  • Refunds will be made for Print Balances of $3.00 or more.
  • Your refund will be applied to your student account and will first be used to pay outstanding charges. Any remaining credit will be refunded by the refunding preference you have selected.
  • If you have not selected a direct deposit refunding preference, please contact the Student Business Office at, Old Main 360, phone: 360-650-2865.
  • If you have selected your direct deposit refunding preference, please make sure your permanent mailing address is correct in Web4U.

Credits for Incorrect Printing

Request credit for any incorrect printing to the ATUS Help Desk, Haggard Hall 123, or phone 360-650-3333.

This can include:

  • pages that do not print
  • ink problems
  • paper jams or crumpled pages

Refunds for Incorrectly Credited Web Deposit

Report any incorrectly credited web deposit to the ATUS Help Desk: Haggard Hall 123 or 360-650-3333. Upon verification, a credit will be issued. Please include:

  • Your first and last name
  • Your W# and universal username
  • Transaction details including the amount, date, time, if it was an online credit card transaction, or the location of the Print Deposit Station

How to Check your Print Balance

  • You can check your Print Balance at any time by signing in on-campus to the print release page here:
  • Your Print Balance will be displayed in the upper left hand corner, both for your $2.50 free quota as well as any deposited money in the paid quota. General University Lab Printers take from the Free Balance first, then from the paid balance once that is depleted.