Refunds are processed for students graduating or leaving Western with print balances of $3.00 or more, or when an account has been incorrectly charged. Please monitor your balance to be sure that it is sufficient but not excessive.
Print Refunds when Graduating or Leaving Western
- Request a refund of your paid Print Balance by emailing HelpDesk@wwu.edu from your WWU email account (@students.wwu.edu) no later than Friday of Finals Week.
- Refunds will be made for Print Balances of $2.00 or more.
- Your refund will be applied to your student account and will first be used to pay outstanding charges. Any remaining credit will be refunded by the refunding preference you have selected.
- If you have not selected a direct deposit refunding preference, please contact the Student Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org, Old Main 360, phone: 360-650-2865.
- If you have selected your direct deposit refunding preference, please make sure your permanent mailing address is correct in Web4U.
Credits for Incorrect Printing
This can include
- pages that do not print
- ink problems
- paper jams or crumpled pages
Refunds for Incorrectly Credited Cash or Web Deposit
Report any incorrectly credited cash or web deposit to the ATUS Help Desk: Haggard Hall 123, helpdesk.wwu.edu, or 360-650-3333. Upon verification, a credit will be issued. Please include:
- Your first and last name
- Your W# and universal ID
- Transaction details including the amount, date, time, if it was an online credit card transaction, or the location of the Print Deposit Station