G Suite accounts are optional tools offered in addition to Office 365, enabling access to Google Drive, Docs, and other applications. Your G Suite account does not replace Outlook email, contacts, calendaring or OneDrive, but instead provides additional tools that may be helpful for personal productivity and instruction.
You can sign-in to your G Suite account by browsing to www.google.com.
- Click the Sign In button in the upper right corner. If you are already signed in, click your Avatar in the upper right corner and choose Add Account
- Enter your email@example.com (even if your primary email address includes your first and last name) and click NEXT
- If you see a prompt that says there are two existing Google Accounts for you, choose Organization Google Apps Account
- You should be redirected to a Microsoft Office 365 login page (even though you are trying to access a Google account, you are accessing it with your WWU Office 365 credentials)
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and your universal password. Then click the Sign in button.
For limitations and disadvantages for academic use, see File Storage, File Sharing, and Backups.