Adobe Creative Cloud Named User License ($120/year)
This license is available as an annual subscription renewable each November. Named-User licensing provides access rights to an individual user, rather than to a specific computer and has the following features:
- Requires an individual Western user to register their firstname.lastname@example.org email address as an Adobe ID that will be associated with the Adobe software installation on a specific computer.
- Named-Users may install their licensed product(s) onto an arbitrary number of computers, these may be Western-owned or personally-owned machines.
- Named-Users may store their login credentials on up to two computers, and may be signed in to any one computer at a time.
- Access to 20GB of Adobe cloud storage, and may also use Adobe online collaborative tools and Adobe mobile apps.
Western does not have an Adobe program for student-owned workstations, but students can get information and discounts from the Adobe Students page.
- Photoshop - Image editing and composting.
- Lightroom - Edit, organize, store, and share photos from anywhere.
- Lightroom Classic - Desktop-focused photo editing.
- Illustrator - Vector art and illustration.
- InDesign - Page design and layout for print and digital publishing.
- XD - Design, prototype, and share user experiences.
- Premiere Pro - Video production and editing.
- After Effects - Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics.
- Dimension - Create photorealistic 3D images for branding, product shots, and package design.
- Acrobat Pro - Create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms.
- Dreamweaver - Design and develop modern, responsive websites.
- Animate - Interactive animations for multiple platforms (formerly Flash Professional).
- Audition - Audio recording, mixing, and restoration.
- Character Animator - Animate your 2D characters in real time.
- Spark - Create graphics, web pages, and video stories in minutes.
- Bridge - Centralize your creative assets.
- Media Encoder - Quickly output video files for virtually any screen.
- InCopy - Collaborate with copywriters and editors.
- Prelude - Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts.
- Story Plus - Collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools.
- Fuse (Beta) - Create custom 3D characters for Photoshop projects.
- Portfolio - Create your own personalized website
- Behance - Showcase and Discover Creative Work
- Stock - Access millions of high-quality creative assets inside your Creative Cloud app.
- Typekit - Access to thousands of fonts.