Who to Contact When Equipment Breaks

General University Classroom equipment problems

Classroom computers, projectors, projection screens, microphones, VCRs, DVD players, document cameras, or anything else at the teaching stations.

General University Computer Lab problems or Equipment owned by a Department 

Computers, printers, scanners, and software issues in Computer Labs.

Computers, laptops, printers, scanners, other computer peripheral equipment as well as FAX machines, typewriters, and shredders that are owned by Departments.

Media equipment owned by your Department

This includes TVs, video projectors, Overhead projectors, VCRs, DVD players, recording equipment, etc.

Copy machines


Building facilities and furnishings problems

This includes drapes, curtains, furniture, lighting and controls, and power outlets.