Print from Mobile Devices or Wireless Laptops while connected on Campus
- Log in using your universal username and password
- Prints will be charged to your WWU Print Balance
- An EveryonePrint sign identifies available printers
- Use the Print Release Station near the printer to release your prints
How to Upload and Print a Document in EVPrint:
- Log into evprint.wwu.edu using your universal username and password
- On the My Print Jobs tab, click Browse to select the file to print, then click Open
- Click Next to upload the document to the EveryonePrint system
- Optional - Click Advanced to:
- print more than 1 copy
- a range of pages
- choose single-sided printing
Note: Printing to a black and white printer costs $0.05 per page of the document, not per sheet of paper used. Printing to a color printer costs $0.25 per page even if you select "print in black/white..."
- When you are ready to print: Select the printer and click the green PRINT button.
- Once to get to the printer location, sign in to the Web Release page to print your job: https://stuprint.wwu.edu/release/
To cancel printing, click Delete on the right side of the window. If Delete is not available, click Refresh.
EVPrint Printer Locations:
NOTE: The locations that are crossed off are closed at this time. The only accessible printers in this list are in the Viking Union Multipurpose Room, Haggard Hall 101 and 112, and FI 101.
|Viking Union Multipurpose Room||MPRPrinter-1||B/W|
|Viking Union Multipurpose Room||MPRPrinter-2||B/W|
|Fine Arts 101 Lab||prfi101-1||B/W|
|Haggard Hall 101 Lab||prhh101||B/W|
|Haggard Hall 112 Lab||prhh112||B/W|
For additional information or to report problems, please contact the ATUS Help Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360.650.3333
Haggard Hall 123