This chemical drawing program features chemical warnings, graphical file formats, structure perspective tool, floating periodic table and character map, LabArt, multi-page docs, stereochemistry, atom numbering, structure and style templates, a large choice of bonds and arrows, full color drawing, MS Office integration, improved graphic display and image, customizable arrow tools, color-faded shapes, and terminal carbon labeling.
The Chemistry Department funds this license and offers it free of charge to University faculty, staff, and students.
How To Get A Copy
- Go to the PerkinElmer store and enter your University email address in email@example.com format.
- After you enter a qualifying email address, you will be led through the download process.
How to Install
When installing your software, if prompted for an activation code, please do the following:
- Go to Order History tab on the left navigation pane.
- Click on the applicable order #.
- Scroll down to the activation code on the right side.
Visit the ChemDraw website for details.