The SME PR-1000 parabolic microphone reflector is designed to collect sound falling on its surface to a focal point while supplying increased sensitivity and directionality as compared to a conventional shotgun microphone.
Environmental recordings, research and development situations, nature studies and a myriad of other applications restricted only by the operator's imagination, are prime uses for the SME PR-1000.
- Manufactured by Saul Mineroff Electronics.
- 18 inch (460mm) diameter precision parabolic reflector
- Manufactured from gray epoxiated aluminum
- Weighs approx. 2lbs (entirely equipped)
- Comfortable grip handle (tripod mountable)
- Increased directionality at both high and mid frequencies
- Transparent focal view point at center of dish
- Adjustable sliding microphone arm for best focal point setting
- Rubberized plastic microphone holder helps absorbs sock
- Can be carried on shoulder with supplied shoulder strap
- Effective frequency response range: 300 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Recommended for use with: Sennheiser ME62, K6 Power Module, MZW64 Windscreen