Administrative Systems Maintenance from 7:00 PM on 4/9 to 12:30 AM on 4/11
To perform database system updates, the following systems will be unavailable or will have limited functionality from 7:00 PM on Friday, April 9th, until 12:30 AM on Sunday, April 11th:
- Banner 9 AdminPages
- Banner Workflow (WWIS)
- Banner Travel & Expense (WWIS)
- Esign Administrative Web Forms
- eInvoice and eProcurement
- Web4U (All Banner Self-Service features in WWIS)
- NolijWeb and DataTransfer
Data warehouse refreshes and job submission chains will not run overnight on Friday, March 26th into Saturday morning. Data warehouse refresh and job submission chains will resume on the next regularly scheduled run.
Please close out of the systems listed above, log off, or shut down your workstation before 7:00 PM on Friday, April 9th. You can log back into your computer, but you will not be able to use the affected systems until Sunday, April 11th.
Services that will still be available will include the following:
- Email and Office 365 apps (e.g., OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
- University and departmental web pages
- PageUp, EASE/Novus
- Student Health Services
- Library OneSearch
- Housing and Dining services
- Viking Union Events Management
- AiM /ReADY
- ESM Contract Management Module (CMM)
Services that are not related to the systems in the Issue section will also be available, including the ability to connect to network drives using VPN.